I’m realising more and more that I will need to take time out of the production for this project. I’m very conflicted, I wanted the resource to supplement the production work. But I think it’s wrong to just have a few videos and some material information before the students get slung into the production work. I will need to look at creating some time for investigation and work towards creating some exercises that will benefit the students learning journey. I think about a week is good that’s what I’ve put down in the proposal and if this is done at the start of the process it won’t disturb Ursule too much. The students can move onto production work immediately after which is ideal.
I’ve ordered some real marble samples so the students can have an exercise working from an real example. This was kelvins idea from interviewing him and it feels like a good avenue to explore.